mandag 29. september 2008

Australian art

No, this topic did not occupy us all day, but we did learn about it at school today. Dr Laini Burton at South Bank campus talked about Australian art, and it was rather interesting. We also finally managed to get a bus card today (yeah, I know...). So now we can just beep our way around the city and not have to count change anymore. Beeping is also more fun. Yay. I had a craving for chicken and Hanne for her beef and potatoes, so we went an extra trip to Garden City to get food at the food court. I did some grocerieshopping and I bought some more socks (sorry mum!). We went back home, intending to do some studying, and ended up on the sofa watching South Park. Hanne slept for two hours while I started reading Zigzag street, the author of which we will meet tomorrow in West End. We watched more tv, ate dinner (rice and veggies and something we think we identified as pieces of tofu), and watched more tv (The Triangle). We also managed to squeeze in some hotelbrowsing and ordered hotel for our trip to Sydney. That's about it I think. Goodnight and sleep tight!

Ingen kommentarer: