Do you know how much ten kilos is? Not a freaking lot you say.. Until you have to carry it all over the island :P Well, it wasn't that bad, but my bag really killed me up the long stairs and winding roads to our quarters. The view that met us on the top wasn't all that bad though ;)
I guess I didn't tell you anything about the evening, other than that we experienced the local life. Julie and I went to the happening of the year: Vanuatu Music Festival in capital Port Vila. (It's not every capital in the world that you can walk to in 10 minutes.. Either you're in it or you're far away :P )
We listened to some music ("Electric Guitar" is still stuck in my head), did not sample the local food (and because of that we're still alive), and finally put the local boys back in their place (Hanne got violent).
We don't actually have any pictures from the evening, but that might be just as good :P
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar